Sponsorship - Racing and Non Racing
Entertaining at Morphettville Racecourse
Racing provides you with the opportunity to mingle with both existing and potential clients in an environment that is very conducive to socialising and networking. The opportunities for race day entertaining are endless:
- Entertain potential and existing clients, or reward staff with a raceday or non raceday hospitality package;
- Receive complimentary corportate ticketing;
- Rub shoulders with the who's who of Adelaide's social and sporting scene at one of the SAJC's major events.
- Hold your next business event at one of the many modern facilities at Morphettville Racecourse to suit your needs.
Race Name and Trackside Dining Package
This is a sensational way to get national exposure for you or your organisation whilst entertaining friends, clients or colleagues in an exciting and extremely sociable atmosphere. To find out more details about this exciting sponsorship opportunity, please contact 8295 0111.
Black Type Races
Traditionally, Black Type in a horse's pedigree shows it is from a family with excellent winning credentials in high class Group and Listed races. Black Type races are elite races scattered throughout the racing calendar and being the most prestigious races of the year, often have a long history of quality fields and superior runners. The prize money on offer is substantial, which attracts the very best horses and in turn, generates increased interest in racing circles. Limited opportunities are available throughout the year to sponsor these esteemed races.
Race Sponsorship can include:
- Naming rights to one or several races on the program
- Branding and Signage
- Trophy presentation
- Television and radio coverage
- On-course promotional opportunities
- Corporate hospitality
The SAJC’s Feature Race Days are the centrepiece of the SAJC’s racing calendar, with the biggest and best being Adelaide Casino Adelaide Cup Day. These themed events showcase all that is prodigious about ‘the sport of kings’ – large crowds, an array of trackside entertainment and the exhilaration of great racing. Racing is an exciting diversion, and patrons have come to expect a fun day at the track in a unique setting centred around racing, fashion, entertainment and hospitality. Racings broad appeal presents a great opportunity for business to gain significant benefit through tailored branding and communication opportunities.
Themed racedays throughout the racing season include:
- Irish Day - August
- Spring Carnival (Caulfield Guineas, Caulfield Cup, Cox Plate and VRC Derby Days) - October
- Melbourne Cup Day - November
- Family Fun Day - November
- Pink Diamond Race Day - November
- Christmas Twilight Races - December
- Adelaide Galvanising Boxing Day Family Races - December
- Adelaide Casino Adelaide Cup - March
- Schweppes Oaks Day - April
- Centrebet SA Derby Day - May
- Distinctive Homes Goodwood Day - May
Media (Local and Interstate)
Racing generates significant media attention in both the sporting and social media both locally in South Australia and nationally. You can:
- Gain access to the increasing social appeal of racing by being a naming rights sponsor for an event or venue at a feature meeting;
- Expose your name and product through SAJC Media Releases;
- Receive national television exposure on Sky Channel (average weekly audience 2.5 million);
- See your race names in over 30 publications Australia wide.
On-Course Signage and Promotions
With crowd numbers growing and a great following through both television and print media, your company can acheive a significant reach through on-course promotions such as:
- Promote your company or product with on-course signage in feature areas such as the well-televised home straight or mounting yard areas;
- Create a 6m x 1m sign to be erected in full colour on the winning post on the finish line;
- Promote your company by running commercials on the on-course closed-circuit television, including coverage on the 60m2 Super-Screens at your event and promote every week throughout the year;
- Present a trophy and horse rug emblazoned with your company logo to the winning connections in a public presentation following your race.
Advertising and Promotions Undertaken by the SAJC
By partaking in a promotional joint-venture with the SAJC you can be recognised as being associated with some of the exciting new events and strategies currently being implemented by the SAJC. You could:
- See your company logo in SAJC promotions including posters, flyers, banners, billboards, television and other innovative communication strategies;
- Place an advertisement in the official SAJC race book - the nationally distributed Best Bets publication;
- Increase your website readership by creating a direct link to the SAJC website, or simply add your details for promotional purposes.
The SAJC for over 100 years has facilitated social & business events that have brought together key decision makers and executives. Reputations have been enhanced, b2b encouraged and improved business networks achieved.
- Themed Race Day Events
The SAJC stage South Australia's largest race day meetings leading with its marquee event the Adelaide Casino Adelaide Cup. The main events that include Melbourne Cup, Christmas Twilight, Schweppes Oaks, Centrebet SA Derby Day, Distinctive Homes Goodwood Day and Irish Race Day have become the most anticipated and attended on the years social event calendars. With record crowds each year experiencing excitement, fun and glamour it ensures a memorable experience.
There are a number of hospitality packages to suit your needs to either entertain your clients or reward your staff and family.
Enjoy the ambience of being trackside in one of many function rooms and pavilions.
Panasonic Pavilion - the newest development on the track, a majestic 2 storey pavilion located at the 150 metre mark, boasting modern facilities in technology and structure and seating a total of 1300 guests. Excellent for social and corporate events, trade shows and conventions.
Tapestry Pavilion - position adjacent the winning post and overlooking the track seats up to 300 both upstairs and downstairs. In the main grandstand, the three levels are complimented by a selection of versatile function rooms.
Ranging from the intimacy of the Chairmans Room located on the second floor and overlooking the winning post to the adjacent Pharlap Room seating up to 1000 guests. First floor hosts the Leilani Room seating up to 220 and the Adelaide Cup Room seating up to 600. Morphettville Racecourse is one of Adelaide's most unique venues surrounded by gardens and panoramic views of the Adelaide Hills, this property offers excellence in catering options and professional service. The ideal location for weddings, social events such as Christmas Shows and Parties as well as corporate events. Landmark location for Landmark Events!
To join the SAJC as one of our highly valued promotional partners and watch your business grow, contact the SAJC Sponsorship team on (08) 8295 0129 or contact us via our Feedback page.