For SAJC Members travelling interstate or overseas
A reciprocal right is the ability to enjoy membership privileges with major interstate and some international racing clubs. Reciprocal rights do not apply for other thoroughbred racing clubs in South Australia.
Reciprocal rights are established by each Club, and limitations may apply on major race days and at select racing carnivals. To find out about your entitlements as an SAJC Member travelling interstate or overseas, contact the Club you intend to visit directly using the details below.
|Club||Phone number||Email Address|
|Alice Springs Turf Club||(08) 8952 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Australian Turf Club||(02) 9663 email@example.com|
|Brisbane Racing Club||(07) 3268 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Canberra Racing Thoroughbred Park||(02) 6204 email@example.com|
|Darwin Turf Club||(08) 8923 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gold Coast Turf Club||(07) 5538 email@example.com|
|Geelong Racing Club||(03) 5229 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Melbourne Racing Club||(03) 9257 email@example.com|
|Moonee Valley Racing Club||(03) 9373 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Newcastle Jockey Club||(02) 4961 email@example.com|
|Tasmanian Racing Club||(03) 6272 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tasmanian Turf Club||(03) 6326 email@example.com|
|Perth Racing||(08) 9277 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Victoria Racing Club||1300 727 email@example.com|
The SAJC has reciprocal relationships with some major international racing clubs. Our Members have travelled to:
- Arlington Park - Illinois, USA
- Dubai Racing Club (Meydan)
- Hong Kong Jockey Club (Macau, Sha Tin and Happy Valley)
- Royal Ascot - Berkshire, UK.
- Singapore Turf Club
- Penang Turf Club
The SAJC Membership Department can provide you with a letter of introduction confirming your membership status with the SAJC, and can make arrangements with other racing clubs. Call 08 8295 0105, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For interstate and international Club Members visiting the SAJC
Financial Members of interstate (as listed above) or international Clubs are welcome to attend race meets at Morphettville Racecourse and receive some members' privileges. Reciprocal rights are established by the SAJC, and limitations may apply on major race days.
Individuals seeking reciprocal rights with the SAJC will need to provide:
- Interstate Members: current Members’ Card or Members’ Badge and photo ID
- International Members: a letter of introduction from their Club and photo ID
These items must be presented at the Secretary’s Office to receive:
- Regular race days - 1 complimentary members pass & 1 complimentary guest pass
- Feature race days - can purchase up to 6 day passes - view pricing
- TattsBet Adelaide Cup Day or Melbourne Cup Day - can purchase up to 4 day passes - view pricing
- Reciprocity does not include racecourse admission
- Interstate Clubs will be informed where reciprocal rights do not apply and asked to forward this information to their respective memberships